My story and looking for advice please

This is my story about about my vaccine injury, what I’ve done and looking for advice on the next steps.

Around November 21 I took my second shot of Pfizer (against my better judgement), and defiantly started to feel more run down and generally worse. Then after a night out a few weeks later after a doctor told me I was completely fine, I had heart palpations for around 17 hours with chest pain. After this four the next few weeks I could barely stand up without feeling like I’m about to faint or with lots of symptoms such as chest pain going down the arm, brain fog, faint, headaches, back pain, exhaustion, strong pins and needles and changes in blood pressure after going to the doctor over and over - they told me I was fine, told me it was in my head and if I tried to bring up that the vaccine caused this, they would shut me down quickly. I started working with a health coach and I did see improvements - basically good clean diet and taking supplements based on my bloodwork.

I then found this page and through that found another page based in the uk called long haulers, long story short I found I had micro clots and coagulation in my blood and have been taking ivermectin (on and off) and nattokinase etc and been told to take augmented NAC.

I hopefully have the chance to try HBOT, EBOO and IV therapy - I guess I wanted some advice on going forward with this as I’ve seen on this page talking about different treatments, the people who run the clinic make you doing tests before so I think its tailored don’t know to much about it yet, thank you for letting me share.

1 Like

Where did you get ‘microclot’ testing from? Was it live blood analysis?

I would be very careful with the microclots stuff because it’s scientifically dubious and one of the treatments (HELP apheresis) may be very dangerous. see this thread:

After this four the next few weeks I could barely stand up without feeling like I’m about to faint

You can try the at-home test for POTS. see the section on dizziness here: Newly injured guide - Long Haul Wiki

If your heartrate desn’t skyrocket, then you might have orthostatic intolerance… but that’s harder to test for.

they told me I was fine, told me it was in my head and if I tried to bring up that the vaccine caused this, they would shut me down quickly.

This video sort of explains gaslighting from doctors:

It’s not you… it’s bad medicine and people not doing their jobs.

I hopefully have the chance to try HBOT, EBOO and IV therapy - I guess I wanted some advice on going forward with this as I’ve seen on this page talking about different treatments, the people who run the clinic make you doing tests before so I think its tailored don’t know to much about it yet, thank you for letting me share.

There’s safety information about HBOT in the primer thread. Most people won’t tell you about the risks of HBOT… which can be a huge problem.

EBOO is probably a poor use of money.

As far as the treatments that worked for people who recovered, see this video:
workd2

I hope that helps and welcome to the forum!

Hey Glenn - yes the micro clots where form a LBA so I do know for certain. Ill be sure to check out the the Link you sent about HBOT thank you for that, and interesting about the Eboo, I guess I am very desperate to get better and willing to try these therapies, the company that does has sent me some case studies about their patients who have used it and make you do a series of tests before hand to I think its tailored to you but really appreciate the advice glenn I look forward to learning more on this forum.

1 Like

What’s a LBA?

Oh EBOO is not the same as HELP apheresis. Although EBOO is probably mediocre at best. There’s data in this thread:

LBA - live blood analysis

Ok thanks Glen I’ll check that stuff out and if anything else comes up I’ll be sure to share. Thanks for all your work Glen

Ohhhhh. Live blood analysis can find rouleaux, which is not the same thing as the microclots thing that Kell, Pretorius, and #TeamClots are talking about. Rouleaux are clumps of red blood cells that look like stacked plates.

Microclots require a different type of equipment to find (fluorescence microscopy). Uh I wouldn’t worry about microclots too much because many normal people have elevated levels of microclots.

I think that’s what I did and they found micro clots and rouleaux as well I the. I got recommend the treatment

LBA is not fluorescence microscopy.

Did you go through LongHaulers.world or something? https://longhaulers.world/ (Associated with Ria Heslop/Hayes.) That would be live blood analysis probably.

Yes that’s exactly it mate Ria was was one who I’m working with atm

1 Like