I’ve reposted the Risk Factors survey so that the survey results have a safe home where it won’t be taken down again. (There is an ongoing unfortunate situation where somebody tried to destroy vaccine injury research.)
- Both Long COVID and vaccine injury seem to share three risk factors:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Thyroid disorders
- Certain types of foreign objects in the body
- New autoimmunity, thyroid disorders, and small fiber neuropathy develop at high rates in both groups.
- The composition of autoimmunity was not symmetrical. Celiac and Hashimoto’s were far more common as a pre-existing condition while autoimmune Small Fiber Neuropathy appeared only as a new-onset condition.
- Spike protein (re)exposure seems to flare autoimmunity, Long COVID, and vaccine injury.
- COVID vaccines in Long COVID patients may carry substantial risk.
- Each and every COVID vaccine shot seems to carry a risk of vaccine injury.