Bitchute videos that Reddit will censor - plasmologens, naturopathic medicine, chronic Lyme, water

Dr. Dayan Goodenowe

How to Biochemically Restore Cardiac Failure and Other Adverse Health Consequences of COVID and mRNA Vaccines

Henry Ealy (Naturopathic Medicine)

COVID VACCINE INJURY - POSSIBLE MECHANISMS AND TREATMENTS
For the last 18 months, I’ve been blessed to work with people severely injured by the experimental COVID biologics. My patients have taught me a great deal about what’s working and what’s not. What’s not working are shotgun approaches to trying a little bit of this and a little bit of that. What is working is a pragmatic, well-reasoned, sequential approach to natural healing in stages.

Yusuf Saleeby (LLMD)

Dr. Saleeby is an Integrative Medical Physician. He is an author of books and chapters in books on Functional and Holistic Medicine. Dr. Saleeby is the Medical Director of two centers in South Carolina (Carolina Holistic Medicine) and founder of the Priority Health Academy the educational arm of the practice. He retired from Emergency Medicine after 20-years to focus on a more holistic approach to patient care.

Dr. Crystal Luchkiw

Dr. Crystal Luchkiw is a family and palliative care physician from Barrie Ontario Canada. She held associate professorship at University of Toronto Family Medicine department. Dr. Crystal is a highly respected physician with a renown reputation for her excellence in ethical, compassionate care. During the pandemic response, she recognized the extreme deviation from the fundamental laws and principles of medical practice and soon after began witnessing serious harms occurring disproportionately to her elderly patients, patients at end of life, and her mental health patients.

*Not an endorsement

I’m just posting this video here because Reddit will censor Bitchute links. This is not an endorsement of these doctors or any particular medical approach.

QUANTUM DOTS, EMF, CHELATION & GROUNDING

Naturopath and holistic nutritionist, Dr. Henry Ealy talks about how grounding may be a mechanism for helping people to balance some of the effects of covid-19 injections. He discusses some current understanding of quantum dots and how this technology may be impacting our health. https://www.energetichealthinstitute.org/

*This is not an endorsement.